School Council (Parent Council)
The purpose of the Alexander Forbes School Council is to enhance the learning and growth of all students and staff. This is achieved by school council members:
- acting as a sounding board to school administration and teachers.
- offering the school a parent and community perspective.
- acting as an additional communication link between the school and parents.
- advocating for the school.
- Providing school and family activities that promote learning and/or citizenship in the community and school.
The following parents have accepted positions on our school council:
Chairperson - Beauchamp-Chester
Vice Chairperson - Laura Hancharuk
Treasurer - Hazel Pollock
Secretary - Tracey Mark