We are planning a Friday afternoon outdoor activity afternoon. This is for students on grades 5 - 8. It will be on Friday, June 10th, weather permitting.
The activities the students can choose from are:
- Kayaking lessons – There is a prerequisite safety lesson scheduled in the pool on June 8th. ($25)
- Golf at GP Golf & Country Club ($10)
- Mountain Bike lesson and trail riding led by Nitehawk instructors. ($25 + $10 to rent a good quality bike)
- Frisbee Golf in Muskoseepi park – No charge
- Geocaching in the South Bear Creek trails – No Charge
- Baseball at South Bear Creek Diamonds – No Charge
Some of the activities have a cost involved, and some have a limited number of spots. The spots will be filled by the first to bring in all the forms properly signed along with payment if there is a cost.