- Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday full days
- Fridays TBA
|Options||Basic Fees||Membership Fees|
|Kindergarten ||$710||$20 per family|
|One child||$1,425||$20 per family|
|Two children||$2,590||$20 per family|
|Three or more children||$3,550||$20 per family|
|Complimentary courses||$25 per course|
(pending electives offered)
Membership fees: As a requirement of our Bylaws, ALL families with children attending our School must be Society Members. The Membership Fee is $20 per family per year (Sep 1, 2020, to August 31, 2021). These fees must be paid NO LATER THAN Sept. 30, 2020 for early payment discount. (not applicable for Kindergarten fees)
Deposit fees: All Registrations must be accompanied by a non refundable pre-registration Fee. For the 2020-2021 school term, the fee will be $250 per family for pre-registration. This amount of $250 covers the $20 Membership fee and the GPPSD fee. The remainder of the pre-registration fee will be deducted from the yearly payment.
Payment options: There are two payment options:
- Payment in full by Sept. 30
- Pre-authorized debit or credit card
- lump sum payments but must be current
- Interac Debit
- Visa/Mastercard via link 2020/21 GPCS Fees
- e-Transfers at email@example.com
Please note: There may be a $25-course fee depending on which option courses are offered for grades 7 to 9.
- Complete the online Christian Pre-Screen and the school will contact you with further instructions.
- Proof of age such as a child’s birth certificate or immigration documentation (for newcomers)
- Your child’s Alberta Health Number
- Copies of any court orders affecting student
- Give us a call for help at 780-539-4566
New Parents are required to create a SchoolEngage account and complete the online registration. Please complete the Christian Programming Pre-screen form to start the process.
Help links for new parents:
Click the button above to register a new member of your family by go to the PowerSchool ParentPortal and access SchoolEngage on the left-hand menu. Please complete the Christian Programming Pre-screen form to start the process.
Help links for current parents with GPPSD:
NOTE: No Basic Instruction fees will be charged to parents for the 2020-2021 School Year. Programs of Choice may have fees associated, check with the school for more information.
Some schools may charge fees for some optional courses, field trips, or other goods and services. Please refer to Board Policy 16 which outlines all fees that schools may charge. For additional Information, please contact the school directly.