These are activities that can be done without internet access.
Cook a meal
Plan and cook a meal for the family–think of a theme you could have for the meal.
Spend time each day outside
- Offer to shovel an elderly neighbour's driveway
Learn a new game.
Watch a documentary
- What did you learn?
- Talk to someone about it
Discuss the ways people get paid
- How often to some people get paid?
- How do people get paid?
- What get's deducted from paychecks?
- What are the deductions?
- Discuss a budget.?
- After deductions, how might people decide to spend what's left?
- What are the expenses that a person living alone might have?
- Someone who is living with someone else?
- Someone who is renting?
- Someone who owns their own home?