November 17, 2023 - From November 20-24, we are joining the celebration of Education Worker Recognition Week! We want to extend our deep gratitude to all GPPSD education workers - from teachers to custodians, and bus drivers to division staff - who make a positive difference marinating our schools as safe, caring, welcoming communities. Thank you for all you do!
2 Ways to Celebrate:
1. Between November 20-24, share on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter how an
education worker has shown you kindness, reignited your passion for your own
work, or simply put a smile on your face.
2. Share something that has recently happened to you or a child you know who is
enrolled in Alberta’s public education sector, or even a pivotal moment from your
own K-12 journey!
3. Write a message, share a photo, or a short video (less than two minutes)—the choice
In exchange for the share, you will be entered into the draw for a queen-sized blanket from Heartprint Threads. To be entered, you must include the hashtag #YouMakeADifference and mention @ASEBP on X, @AlbertaSchoolEmployeeBenefitPlan on Facebook and/or @asebp_benefits on Instrgram.
1. Between now and November 24, nominate an education worker that deserves a
special thank you.
2. Send us a message on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter about the individual and why
they deserve to be recognized along with their photo or a short video (less than two
In exchange for nominating someone, both you and the person you nominated will be entered
to win a $100 Indigo gift card or a chance to win a Heartprint Threads blanket. As well as the
nominee will be featured on our Instagram account with a well-deserved recognition post.
Grande Prairie Public School Division