“What does Christmas mean to me?”
- Must be a student in Grades 4-6 at a Grande Prairie Public School.
- Artwork must fill a full piece of 8.5”x 11” plain paper and should include the following information on the back of the page: student’s first and last name, Grade, teacher’s name and school name.
- Make sure to keep the main subject and any important elements 1/2 an inch away from your artwork borderline
- One entry per student
- Submit a single sheet (unfolded) for the contest.
- Do not include a title.
- $100 for First Place artwork
- $75 for Second Place artwork
- $50 for Third Place artwork
The winners will be announced during the first week of December.
Only the First Place student’s artwork will be used for the District Christmas card.
Artwork submissions will be gathered by classroom teachers and placed in a large envelope, without folding or creasing.
“GPPSD Board Art Contest, c/o Mohammad Haidar at Central Office”
Submissions must be received before 4 p.m. on Friday, November 9, 2018.