An ongoing project of the Composite High School is our Wall of Honour and Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame consists of pictures and teams who have one championship or otherwise distinguished themselves over the year. The Wall of Honour allows the school to recognize outstanding graduates for their accomplishments as graduates of Grande Prairie Composite High School.
The selection committee will consist of the following:
- the principal of the Composite High School or designate
- current Comp Grad President
- A student from Comp student leadership program
- three teachers currently on staff at GPCHS
- the teacher advisor of Comp student leadership program
The selection criteria are as follows:
- out of school for a minimum of five (5) years
- an alumnus of the school who has spent at least one (1) year at the school. Graduating from the Comp is not a requirement.
- or a member of staff at the school for at least one year
- a person who has made a significant contribution to the community at a local, provincial, national, or international level or a person who has accomplished a significant achievement.
- They should be people whose lives can inspire, motivate, and serve as positive models for the present students at Grande Prairie Composite High School.
If you know of someone that you feel meets the above criteria and you wish to nominate this person, please fill out a nomination form.
The completed nomination form should be sent to:
Grande Prairie Composite High School
Wall of Honour Committee
11202 - 104 Street
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 2Z1
or fax 780-532-6036